Counseling to Connect With Yourself and Others
Support while you heal from the past and thrive in the present
You can usually manage the anxiety, but lately it feels out of control.You realize you can’t handle this alone. You need help.
Maybe this sounds familiar?
- You sometimes feel like you can’t breathe, your heart is pounding out of your chest, and you feel desperate.
- You can’t sleep through the night.
- You can’t concentrate, and it’s affecting school or work.
- You can’t ever relax. Your body is tense and frequently in pain.
**Counseling can provide relief and tools to help you feel calm and more in control.
Call now. You don’t have to continue to suffer. I can help
My clients struggle like you do. Despite being smart, high achieving, and deeply caring – life is hard. When they first come in, they aren’t sure how to say no. They take care of everyone else’s needs before their own. Their own needs? What are those?
They have their guard up and have a hard time trusting people. They are struggling with panic attacks that come out of nowhere and make them feel hopeless and helpless.
Their lack of connection gets in the way of the life they want. They aren’t the kind of person they want to be for themselves or others. They feel like they’re failing as a daughter, sister, friend, or partner. And their confidence in their worth is tanking.
Like my clients, you deserve to feel present and peaceful in your body. Moving forward and prioritizing your needs is not out of your reach. If you want your past to remain in the past, I’d love to help you get there.
Interested in the next step?
If you’re ready to find out more about working together, here are the next steps:
1. Schedule a free 15 minute consult.
2. We’ll talk about your specific current struggle and hopes for therapy.
3. If it feels like a good fit, we’ll schedule an initial appointment.