EMDR Therapy to Connect With Yourself and Others
Support while you heal from past trauma and learn to thrive
You can usually manage the anxiety, but lately it feels out of control.You realize you can’t handle this alone. You need help.
Maybe this sounds familiar?
- You sometimes feel like you can’t breathe, your heart is pounding out of your chest, and you feel desperate.
- You can’t sleep through the night.
- You can’t concentrate, and it’s affecting school or work.
- You can’t ever relax. Your body is tense and frequently in pain.
**Trauma Counseling can provide understanding and relief as you make sense of your painful past
How We Can Help
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
Interested in the next step?
If you’re ready to find out more about working together, here are the next steps:
1. Schedule a free consult.
2. We’ll talk about your specific current struggle and hopes for therapy.
3. If it feels like a good fit, we’ll schedule an initial appointment.